Forms & Publications
Welcome to 2020
Due to print issues, hard copies of the Winter/Spring Parks & Recreation Destination Recreation Activity Brochure will not be available until Jan. 16. Please view the online version of the brochure for the complete list of department programs, events and activities occurring through May. After Jan. 16, look for paper copies of the brochure at the James City County Recreation Center, the Abram Frink Jr. Community Center, Freedom Park, Chickahominy Riverfront Park, all public County Government Offices, the James City County and Williamsburg libraries, and in the backpacks of all Williamsburg-James City County Elementary School youth. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
James City County Parks & Recreation can help you plan for a new year and a new season filled with opportunities to live healthier and happier. The secret of success is found in your daily routine. Let us help you meet your 2020 goals by becoming part of your healthy routine.
At the James City County Recreation Center, visit our newly expanded fitness area with dedicated space for stretching and toning, personal training, small group fitness classes and a larger cardio area with more room and TVs for each piece of equipment.
Parks & Recreation is also offering a unique variety of special events and activities to connect our community—Fido Fest for your furry friends; Half Century Senior Games catering to adults ages 50+ who enjoy competition and staying active; Family Fun Nights, Family Fun Fest and the Summer Camp Fair designed for families of all ages; and for those who love the outdoors—Park Adventure Challenge, our exciting version of the Amazing Race, Stargazing with NASA astronomers, Bikes Out of Hibernation and Camping Under the Stars.
The Department also began the update of its Shaping Our Shores Master Plan last November, a plan which will guide the development of three of the County’s waterfront facilities— Chickahominy Riverfront Park, Jamestown Beach Event Park and the James City County Marina. Thank you to all who participated in the community engagement portion of the process, and please continue to visit us online for the latest information and for details of the County’s next steps.
Please take time to review this edition of Destination Recreation, and share it with your family and friends. If there’s a program you don’t see, but would like to see offered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to provide you outstanding customer service through our professional team of employees and exceptional facilities. We look forward to helping you find success in 2020!
- Athletic Fields Courts Reservation Form (PDF)
- Birthday Pool Party Form (PDF)
- Fishing Tournament Reservation Form (PDF)
- Indoor Facility Request Form (PDF)
- Indoor Tournament Information and Application (PDF)
- Legacy Hall Reservation Agreement Form (PDF)
- Legacy Hall Tent Rental Form (PDF)
- Outdoor Tournament and Stadium Application (PDF)
- Pool Facility Request Form (PDF)
- Shelter Reservation Form (PDF)
- Special Park Use Application Form (PDF)
- Chickahominy Riverfront Park Rules (PDF)
- Diascund Reservoir Rules (PDF)
- Greensprings Interpretive Trail Rules (PDF)
- Ironbound Park Rules (PDF)
- Jamestown Beach Event Park Rules (PDF)
- Little Creek Reservoir Rules (PDF)
- Powhatan Creek Park Rules (PDF)
- Skate Park Rules (PDF)
- Veterans Park Rules (PDF)
- FY2018 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2017 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2016 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2012 Annual Report (PDF)
- Chickahominy Riverfront Park Campground Map (PDF)
- Freedom Park Trail Map (PDF)
- Ironbound Park Map (PDF)
- Mid County Multiuse Trail Map (PDF)
- Recreation Center Park Trail Map (PDF)
- Upper County Park Trail Map (PDF)
- Diascund Reservoir Park Map (PDF)
- Greensprings Powhatan Trails Guide (PDF)
- Greensprings Powhatan Trails Map (PDF)
- Upper County Park Primitive Camping Map (PDF)
- Veterans Park Trail Map (PDF)
- Warhill Multiuse Trail Map (PDF)