Jamestown Beach Event Park User Fees
A 2.95% fee will be applied to all credit and debit card transactions.
The following parking fees* are charged at Jamestown Beach Event Park Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day:
|Vehicle Type||Weekdays||Weekends & Holidays|
|Passenger Vehicle (up to 8 passengers)||
|High Occupancy Vehicle (9-15 passengers)||
|Bus (16 or more passengers)||
*Parking fees for non-residents are charged at Jamestown Beach Event Park Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. The fee is charged Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and on weekends and holidays 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
There is no parking fee for residents of James City County and City of Williamsburg. However, proof of residence is required to avoid paying the parking fee.
- A resident is defined as anyone who physically resides in James City County or the City of Williamsburg.
- Visitors with a "Williamsburg" address, but pay taxes to another locale are not residents of James City County or the City of Williamsburg. To find out if your "Williamsburg" address is in James City County or the City of Williamsburg, click here: Street Name Search--you'll have to type in your street address and click on the "Search" icon.
Proof of residency documentation can be any of the following:
- DMV-issued driver's license with current street address.
- Virginia identification card with current street address.
- Either of the abovementioned identification cards with one of the following that shows current street address:
- Lease agreement;
- Utility bill;
- Voter Registration Card.
Parking decals for residents will no longer be issued; however, previously issued decals are still valid provided the decal is readable and affixed to the vehicle's windshield. Decals that are not readable will no longer be valid and will not be replaced.
|Single Kayak (hourly)||$6||$9|
|Tandem Kayak (hourly)||
Kayak rentals are available Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day.
Monday-Friday: noon-4:30 p.m. (last rental at 3:30 p.m.) Weekends/Holidays: 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (last rental at 4:30 p.m.)
- Renters must be age 18 or older, or have a guardian age 18 or older sign a waiver.
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian age 18 or older.
- Children ages 5-12 permitted only on a tandem kayak with a guardian age 18 or older.
- Kayak rentals will be suspended if there is thunder or lightning 30 minutes prior to the rental period or if there's a small craft advisory.
- Photo I.D. required for rentals.
- Single kayaks are designed for one paddler.
- Tandem kayaks are designed for up to two (2) adults and one (1) child age five (5) and under.
- Fishing from kayak is prohibited.
Floating Beach Wheelchair
A floating beach wheelchair is available for guests who request water access accommodation Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. There is no charge to use the floating wheelchair and the wheelchair may be used on an hourly basis. The floating wheelchair is available on a first-come, first-serve basis or reserved up to 2 days in advance—life jackets will be provided and are required to be worn.
A state-issued I.D. is required for use and guests using the floating wheelchair must be accompanied by a guardian age 18 or older. The guardian must be in complete and immediate control of the wheelchair at all times and the guardian may not enter into water beyond waist-deep. There are no lifeguards on duty.
- Monday through Friday, noon-4:30 p.m. (wheelchair must be returned by 4:30 p.m.).
- Weekends and Holidays, noon-5:30 p.m. (wheelchair must be returned by 5:30 p.m.).
- For more information or to reserve the floating beach wheelchair, please call 757-870-3821 between 12 and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12 - 6 p.m. weekends and holidays, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day.
- There are three outdoor storage racks with 8 slots per rack. Only one paddle craft allowed per slot.
- Owner is responsible for securing paddle craft on storage rack.
- Access to paddle craft is permitted only when the park is open.
For more information, please call 757-585-9255.
|Rental Type||Individual, Private or
|Local Civic Association or
|Event Space #1||$250||$190|
|Event Space #2||$250||$190|
|Event Space #3||$250||$190|
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||$25||$25|