How do I stop or start water/sewer service?

There are several options to stop or start service:

  • Contact a Customer Service Representative by calling 757-253-6800.
  • Visit our Full Service Customer Service window located at 119 Tewning Road, Williamsburg, VA.
  • Fill out our Apply or Stop Water and/or Sewer Service Form and submit online.

Show All Answers

1. Why is my water bill high?
2. Who is HRUBS?
3. How do I stop or start water/sewer service?
4. How do I check for leaks?
5. How do I change my billing information?
6. Why is my water discolored?
7. Why do I have stains or mineral deposits from the water?
8. Why do I have a bad taste and/or odor in my water?
9. Why do I have low water pressure?
10. How can I prevent my pipes from freezing?